Monday 1 April 2013

Day 91: FernGully: The Last Rainforest



Humans are bastards who want to destroy the trees that the fairies live in. But thankfully one human gets shrunk down and realises that trees are actually pretty great and we might want to keep them around. Also, there’s a bat.

I’m not sure how I’ve never seen this film before, everyone is always going on about it. I think maybe I’ve seen it because I definitely remembered seeing the monster machine before but clearly as a child the rest of the film was lost on me. Definitely glad I watched it though, I enjoyed it. Might not watch it again though, once seems like enough.

7/10

2 comments:

  1. Even before I let the blog title sink in I read "everyone is always going on about it" and knew I'd have no idea what it was ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly we're soulmates, everyone else has already seen it.

    ReplyDelete