Friday 31 May 2013

Day 151: Lady and the Tramp


After her owners have a baby, Lady stands guard. But when Aunt Sarah comes to stay, she misinterprets Lady’s intentions and she’s kept away from the baby. Lady has made a new friend and he’s more about adventure and experiencing life away from humans. That doesn’t last too long though and he’s happy to have the family life with Lady.

I love dogs and I love films about dogs. This is just as cute as I remember it to be. Although I wish there had been some sort of spin-off that focused on Jock and Trusty and their obvious relationship. Pretty sure their spaghetti moment would be just as cute.


7/10

1 comment:

  1. "SNOW.
    How was Lady breathing in that box.
    Aww, doggy. Can't bear it when dogs cry, it's so sad.
    Jock is a wee cutie.
    PUPPIES.
    He seems too happy for a street dog.
    Talking dogs I can get behind but dogs that can read? Nooope.
    I've completely forgotten what happens in this film.
    CATS.
    Aw, he fought them off.
    Spaghetti time!
    Aw, don't cry, doggy. Breaking my wee heart.
    Those bars are easily big enough for most of those dogs to escape.
    RAT.
    PUPPIES.
    I love dogs in the snow.
    Ha, that puppy is a wee bugger."

    ReplyDelete