Tuesday 7 May 2013

Day 127: Storage 24



A plane crashed over London and it was carrying some pretty extraterrestrial cargo. The alien escapes into a storage facility and terrorises a group of people who are stuck inside. The group is made up of a man who lives in one of the storage units because his ex-wife has taken all his money, a pretty boy who thinks he’s a wise guy, a woman who is up for killing anybody, a woman who left her boyfriend of 5 years after cheating on him with his best friend, the man she left, and the best friend. So, all in all, a pretty friendly bunch.

I’m trying to restrain myself from writing about cheating because I know I’m all preachy and act like I’m above everyone else but. Cheating on your boyfriend with his best friend? What a shitty thing to do. And you, guy, how could you do that to your best friend? Absolute dick. I don’t get people.

Anyway. The film was alright. I liked the storage facility setting, it gave it a very claustrophobic and labyrinth-like feel. The alien itself was good enough, crazy strength and agility are both good factors. The acting was alright, nothing special. I wouldn’t watch it again but I’d not try to convince anyone else not to watch it.

6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment