Friday 25 January 2013

Day 25: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy



There’s a mole in the British Intelligence and Gary Oldman has been tasked with finding them. Who could it be? Who could it be? Who gives a buggery who it is? I certainly don’t.

How can a film about spies be so boring? I mean, just so slow, no excitement or interest whatsoever. I’ll admit I’m not in the best place today to be watching a film (considering I spent most of the film crying about how much pain I’m in) but I’m sure I’d have found it dull regardless. Gary Oldman, who I usually love, was utterly lifeless. And it wasn’t a he’s-working-it-out-all-cool-like lifeless, it was are-you-even-awake-you’re-not-are-you lifeless. Ugh.

Too much pain, I can’t write. Suffice it to say, massively disappointed. To all of you who recommended this to me saying I'd love it, I'm going to take from that you mean I'm hopelessly dull.

4/10

4 comments:

  1. This would possibly be a reason why I would be somewhat apprehensive about recommending a film to you that you had not seen before. Not that it really matters that much, tbh. If I say I like a film and you think it's boring or cheesy, well, I'm sure there's far more that you've seen that I wouldn't enjoy, so each to their own, hey. Just try not to judge me on my tastes...please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not judging anyone on their tastes, no need to be apprehensive. Plus I like all the films you've suggested so even if I was, you'd be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. T'was a slow moving but decent film. I'm guessing you won't be watching the old Alec Guinness mini-series any time soon.

    You like all those films, hey?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the mini-series is anything like the film I won't put myself through it, no. No judgement to anyone who likes, I just think I deserve a medal for getting through it.

    All the films Flix has suggested? Yeah, think so. A Knight's Tale, 10 Things I Hate About You... there are more but my brain is broken.

    ReplyDelete