Monday 8 July 2013

Day 189: Pooh's Heffalump Movie


The gang decide to capture a heffalump but tell Roo that he can’t come with them because it’s too dangerous. Roo wants to be treated like a grown up so he takes off to capture a heffalump all by himself.

Much like with every Pooh film, there’s something to be learned. The gang only know terrible things about heffalumps and they think they’ve even got horns. The heffalumps have heard of Pooh and the rest and have also only heard bad things. Both sides are scared of each other but after spending some time together they realise there’s nothing to be scared about. Forget what you’re told and take people as you meet them.

I’d forgotten how much I love Winnie the Pooh, although I do wish I’d watched the one where they try and save Christopher Robin from being trapped in a skull. Eeyore was not in this enough. He’s my favourite.


7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment